Published December 2017.
1. Introduction (Biddy Simpson and Sharon Webb)
2. Background and Aims of the RARFA (Biddy Simpson and Sharon Webb)
3. About the Panel Reports (Biddy Simpson and Sharon Webb)
5. The Early Prehistory of Argyll (10,050BC - 4050BC) (Steven Mithen)
6. Neolithic, Chalcolithic and Bronze Age c 4000BC – 800BC (Alison Sheridan)
7. The Iron Age: 700 BC - AD 500 (Roddy Regan)
8. Early Medieval Argyll and Norse/Viking Argyll (AD 400 - AD 1100) (Ewan Campbell and Colleen Batey)
9. The Archaeology of Medieval Argyll (AD 1100 - AD 1600) (John Raven)
10. Early Modern Period (AD 1600 - AD 1900) and Modern in Argyll (AD 1900 - Present) (Heather James and Audrey Horning)
For any RARFA enquiries, please email the ScARF team.