Other Research Frameworks
- Research Framework for the Archaeology of Wales: http://www.archaeoleg.org.uk/index.html
- English Regional Research Frameworks: http://www.algao.org.uk/england/research_frameworks
- British Palaeolithic: http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/publications/research-and-conservation-framework-for-british-palaeolithic/
- Maritime and Marine Research Framework: http://www.southampton.ac.uk/archaeology/research/projects/maritime_and_marine_historic_environment_research_framework.page
- Mesolithic Research and Conservation Framework for England https://sites.google.com/site/mesolithicframework/links
- The Heart of Neolithic Orkney World Heritage Site Research Strategy 2013-18 http://www.historic-scotland.gov.uk/hono-research-strategy-2013-18.pdf
Locations of Museums, Collections, Libraries, Units and Academic departments that helped build ScARF
View ScARF - Links to Resources in a larger map
Key: Red= University department, Green= Museum, Blue= Commerical unit, 'i' sign = Government body or umbrella organisation
National Committee on Carved Stones in Scotland. The National Committee on Carved Stones in Scotland (NCCSS) exists to draw attention to the opportunities and issues for Scottish carved stones of all periods and to promote their understanding, appreciation and care.
Scotland's Archaeology Strategy.The Scottish Strategic Archaeology Committee was formed in 2013. One of the first roles of the Committee is to provide advice and guidance to the Archaeology Strategy Team at Historic Scotland on the development and implementation of Scotland’s Archaeology Strategy.